In a short while we’ll be joining thousands of fans to celebrate the YouTube Creator Community at Summer in the City 2013 held in London on the 17th & 18th August. We’ve had the pleasure of seeing this gathering grow from just 600 in 2011 to more than 7000 tickets already sold for this year.
This year the event is held at Alexandra Place with performances, panels, workshops, Q&A Sessions from so many Special Guests. Be sure to visit the YouTube Booth Area where you can meet your favorite star, have a photo clicked with your friends or just relax and enjoy free smoothies!
Don’t forget to check out the YouTube presence there. Here’s what we’re up to.
- Keynote: Join us on Saturday at 6 p.m. to celebrate the incredible things creators have done in the last year and we’ll also talk about what’s upcoming
- YouTube Fan Booth: Come visit our YouTube Space where you can relax or chat with the YouTube Team. You can also snap memories in our amazing photo booth, and take home some awesome YouTube swag!
- “6 things you never knew about YouTube” Workshops : Join us for a variety of workshops where you can hear directly from the YouTube team. Here is a sneak peak:
- Extreme Playbooking
- You Chose! What Makes a Hit Series on YouTube OR The Best Videos You've Never Seen
- Designing for What the World is Watching
- Every meme starts with a first video
- Getting closer to YouTube with Google+
- The coolest feature on YouTube that no-one knows about
We’re looking forward to seeing you, hearing from you, learning with you (and of course having fun alongside you!) at SITC this year. London, here we come!
Varun Kabra, Marketing Manager, YouTube EMEA recently watched “The Wizard of Ahhhs”